Energy efficient, translucent natural lighting
Hiraoka’s Sundream and Sundream Cool are highly translucent architectural structure PVC fabrics – a stunning look where natural lighting is desired. In addition to high levels of light transmission, Sundream Cool has the added benefit of absorbing the sun’s Infra-red radiation, thus significantly reducing the sun’s heating effect.
Outstanding performance in small, medium and large framed structures as well as shade sails.
New: Sundream is now also available in 3 attractive tints – charcoal/black, azure blue and bronze. Please contact Rainbow Shade for samples.
Key features and benefits include:
- Excellent structural PVC - strong, stable and easy on fabricators
- Fully FR rated
- High light transmission – transmission rate is more than 50% giving attractive natural lighting
- Highly effective for protection from UV – blocks nearly 100% of UVB (99.99%) and approx. 95% of UVA
- Highly effective as a heat shield – Sundream Cool blocks 56% IR (infrared) and 52% of solar radiation heat
- Excellent weather resistance - no significant colour fade or change expected over 10 years
- Excellent anti-fouling – PVDF surface treatment prevents dirt adhesion and makes for easy cleaning
- Excellent warranties - 10 years
- 204 cm wide – available in cuts or 30 metre rolls
For Sundream and Sundream Cool technical specifications – click here
For samples and more information contact Rainbow Shade NZ Limited on: