Hiraoka Architectural Fabrics
Hiraoka & Company Ltd is a Japanese company that started operations more than 110 years ago, scouring and dying cotton and hemp in Tokyo, Japan.
Today Hiroaka is one of the world’s leading innovators and producers of highest quality architectural structure fabrics such as PVC’s.
Hiraoka’s translucent fabrics have taken PVC technology to a new and unique level and have won world-wide acclaim. Their structural PVC’s show unprecedented performance andcolour-fastness.
Find out more on:
- Architectural Structure Fabrics - for tension structures and frames or air supported structures
- Sundream and Sundream Cool - for medium sized structures and small shade sails
- 104T Architectural PVC – for making a real statement in small structures and shade sails
- HC-105 Small Structure PVC - high quality, high tensile, lasting PVC
- Sunclear and Clearweave – transparant PVC’s with a difference
For more information contact Rainbow Shade NZ on: